Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 13 May 2007

Sari Gueron - Maxi dresses galore!



I know maxi-dresses are very "now" and I've already posted about them before...but I after seeing these beautiful specimens by Sari Gueron, I felt the need to post about them again. I love the detailing and erethral shapes of these dresses, not so keen on the trasparent element but the great form is still there. Top left is my maxi of choice, the floral ruffling around the neck adding that little something extra. Sari Gueron is Israeli-born but grew up between Weston, Connecticut and Tel Aviv; these multi-cultural influences shine through in her beautiful clothes. I'm getting married soon, therefore the maxi-dress is something on my much sought after list. It's going to be a very informal, laid-back affair, so a floaty maxi-dress seems an obvious choice. (If any of you have any dress suggestions please let me know!)

No comments: