Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 13 May 2007

Despite the U.K. rain, I'm thinking of summer looks.


Those of you living in the U.K. will be aware that despite a warm Easter, we are now drowning in rain! This will still not prevent me thinking about summer. This embroidered bandeau dress/tunic, by Topshop, is labelled as a beach cover up item, which therefore puts the price at £28 (a very affordable option). I bought this tunic in black last week and I have to say the quality of the material is great; the dress doesn't feel like beach-wear, more resembling a piece a vintage/retro evening-wear. To go with it...well I love this big ball ring in green, a stunning match and beautiful rich colour. All I need now is for the rain to stop!

No comments: