Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 1 May 2007

Júniform - Icelandic Cool




Thinking of Australian winter fashions, drew my eye to more northern designers, in colder climes. Cool place of the moment for me, Iceland and more specifically, it's stunning capital, Reykjavík. I'm dying to go there but for now, I have to search out their design talent on the internet. I came across an amazing website - Júniform, an amazing mix of retro inspired and future fashion pieces. They manage to incorporate unusual forms and shapes in their vintage style tunics and their edgy metallic hoodie dresses...it's all just sooo pretty. I even love the comfy, cosy style of their cardigans below - which I'm sure are that practical mix of fashion and practicality that I'm sure the Icelandic people need. Reykjavík looks more and more appealing every day.

No comments: