Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Wednesday 25 April 2007

The Summer Flip-Flop Debate


As those of you who are regular readers know, I have feet like boats but still love flip-flops, so what options are out there for me? Office shoes spring to mind with their great range of the slops. I'm still a sucker for the metallics, I think their shiny glare detracts from the size of my feet! My personal favourite is the Drake soft gathered thong, top right. The leather looks unbelievably soft and I hate to use this word...but "dreamy"! (can't believe I just said it!!) The Donna buckle toepost, top right, is a classic thong sandal but I love the high ankle strap. Below, the Dovita X-Stitch, ankle strap in black leather, has that distinctive gladiator look, that seems to be everywhere but is still undeniably cool. So..it looks as if the boats may make an appearance this summer and they'll be wearing Office!

No comments: