Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 23 April 2007

Maria Bonita Extra - Headwear at its most original








































Headwear in general holds a great fascination for me. I adore original hats and scarfs but at times, when I attempt to wear them, I don't really feel as if I pull of the look. Maria Bonita Extra - a Brazilian label - has offered a glimmer of hope. Between their gorgeous summer flowers and unique fall headbands, I'm sure there is a stylish feature that could enhance anyone's look. The unfortunate thing is that their site is extremely slow to load and all in flash - it took me about 30 minutes to get these screen-shots! I'm not sure about a full list of stockists but Shopbop do have a selection of their clothing line. The great thing about a lot of these looks is that they could be easily recreated. A piece of felt fabric and a sewing kit, you've got yourself one of these quirky bands.

No comments: