Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 22 April 2007

I am loving Bertie peep-toes.

I have feet that could unfortunately be mistaken for canoes - which isn't a great look! In the summer I can cope with getting out the flip-flops as I have no foot shame...but if there is a kinder alternative, especially for other peoples' eyes, then I'm willing to try it out. So, what are the alternatives? Well, peep-toed shoes spring to mind but I hadn't been able to find any that I loved...that was until this weekend. I spotted these little gems by Bertie. The reason I love them - the shimmery white with the gold piping. You can't see their true beauty in this photo but once on the foot, they can transform even my hobbit-like boats, into acceptable specimens! Check out The Shoe Studio for more from Bertie.

No comments: