Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 24 April 2007

Laid Back Simplicity - Reiss



While perusing The Times Online I came across an article/review about Reiss. It's quite strange because I spent the weekend with a friend in Londinium who had spent a small fortune at the afore-mentioned store. She wowed me with some beautiful pieces of clothing that were understatedly elegant, yet relatively funky. I was impressed. I then came across the article. Anne Ashworth refers to Reiss as a "masstige” retailer, which means that it deals in luxury at prices that many, not just the few, can afford. As I noticed, looking at my friend's haul and as Anne points out, the prices are still pretty eye-watering and yet "non-designer". Reiss is also becoming a global brand, with not only stores in Great Britain but across the U.S. Take a look for yourself; the quality - undeniable, style - evident throughout the store, laid back chic - in abundance; enough cash?...cash?, now where did I put it?

No comments: