Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 25 March 2007

Vintage by Suzie High Heels



Suzie High Heels is a great online store with a truly eclectic mix of vintage pieces and work from new designers. I love the site navigation, gorgeous little drawings to lead you to each section. Two items that really stood out were this dress and scarf. The Biba inspired dress has a stunning plunging neckline and a great floor-sweeping length. The scarf has everything I love in my neckware - length and a bold design, all for only £6. Suzie also showcases new designers and I adore the little skull bracelet by Lolapeachy. I know skulls are very "Now" but I love the fact that all their jewellery is handmade. Suzie aslo has a great policy on returns, so don't worry if the item isn't exactly what you imagined it to be, you can always send it back. Apologies if any of the links take you to an item that is sold, these vintage pieces are one-offs, so once purchased, they're gone!

No comments: