Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 26 March 2007

Matthew Williamson - Embellished Shift Dresses


I was a little unsure when I first saw these dresses last year by Matthew Williamson but the simplistic chic behind these seemingly over-the-top dresses is now starting to shine through. I think it may be a mirroring the start of spring! I saw Cat Deeley on a U.K. quiz show a few weeks ago, wearing the black floral shift, left. She looked stunning and at the time I remember thinking, "what a great dress, I wonder if it's high street?". I then remembered where I'd seen it before, on the Matthew Williamson catwalk, at a definitely un-high street price of approx £1,400! I adore the way these dresses fall and hang and when worn the O.T.T. details seem to disappear. Have a few thousand to spare?!! Pick one up at Browns or Net-a-Porter.

No comments: