Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 26 March 2007

Bobby Pins, Matches...perfect design inspiration.


Now these necklaces, by Oath, are special. I just love how they've taken such everyday objects and created pieces of high end jewellery. My one reservation - the market is flooded with costume jewellery, therefore do these pieces stand out as $300 necklaces? The sterling silver versions are a little more affordable at around $120. My personal favourite is the bobby pin charm, as bobby pins form an essential part of my daily hair routine! Despite the elevated price tag, I still adore the concept behind these accessories. Check out the Oath website for more designs and another great NYC accessories store, Catbird, for even more quirky jewellery.

No comments: