Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Wednesday 3 October 2007

A rare beauty post but Lipstick Queen is a rare beauty.

I rarely post about the beauty industry but the strong design ethic behind Lipstick Queen has convinced me to change my ways. Poppy, the lady behind the Queen, began the brand after a fruitless search for lipsticks, aged just 18. I always feel a greater respect for those that reveal their inspiration, especially in pictorial form, as Poppy shows us here on the left. Poppy's products are intriguingly named - Saint, Sinner and Oxymoron (one of my favourite parts of speech!) Read Poppy's story here, and in the U.K. shop at Space.NK


No comments: