Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 12 June 2007

When fashion invades the home - Missoni


I've mentioned my love of ceramics before but Missoni Home have provided me with another point of interest - crockery! Missoni's Home range is an eclectic mix of their signature patterns, that can be full-on when put together (see above) but as individual pieces are truly delicious. Then below, it hits you - fashionable crockery. I adore Christian Lacroix's range for Le Petit Moulin and this Missoni range has equal visual appeal. Although very expensive, inevitably some would get smashed by me; a few select pieces would stand out beautifully on any shelf. We all have an eye for prettiness BUT is my sudden love of porcelain a sign of aging? Check out Missoni Home and Towels UK for more of these ranges.


No comments: