Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 12 June 2007

See by Chloé - Perfect for summer


Summertime can be a fashionista's nightmare. It is sometimes very difficult to dress well. I had this nightmare this weekend - an afternoon spent in the garden + last minute dash out + plus freakish evening Mediterranean temps! I felt too hot and uncomfortable to wear anything the least bit clingy or fitted - in fact any item of clothing near my skin felt wrong. I end up going out in an old white, floaty gypsy skirt and my boyfriend's old t-shirt, with haystack hair. I looked a disaster. I felt a horrible compulsion to tell anyone that had the misfortune to lay eyes on me, "I'm just to hot to care!"

So my search this week is for comfortable summer fashion and See by Chloé definitely fits the bill. The bandeau dress - perfect, freed underarms seem so appealing! The look on the right, laid back and quirky. There is also their spin on summer evening chic, centre - the bell-sleeved dress is simply effortless. The main thing about each of these looks, they are wearable and affordable. See by Chloé, the solution to my summer nightmare!

No comments: