Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Carin Wester - The Importance of the Silhouette



Swedish designer, Carin Wester, has produced a beautiful collection, centered around the key fashion element of the season - shape. The print add images above are truly heavenly, a little 80s Mills & Boon but emphasise the importance of a strong silhouette, reiterated in the catwalk collection below. Innovative and unique shapes, plus one of my favourite catwalk accessories, the headband. I haven't been able to find out too much about Carin but as and when I do, I will keep you updated (for now, this is her website and this is her MySpace). I'm sure you'll agree, her collection is a joy to look at.


No comments: