Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 30 April 2007

The Search for the White Dress is over...I went for a Black one!

OK, so with a big knod to Suzie Style Bubble, I have had to take a picture of myself to show you the outcome of the search for the white dress...I ended up buying a black dress! Of all places, I found it in Oasis - where it was in the sale! Apparently, on speaking to the sales assistant, the puff sleeves really weren't going down well! Excuse the state of the room I have taken the photos in, we are in the process of doing up an old house - so chaos reigns. The shape isn't obvious from the photos, but the sleeves are beautifully voluminous. Also featured are the red jeans. I'm not sure what all of you think but I think they work well when accessories are kept to a minimum and are worn without patterns or contrasting bold colours. Will I ever find a perfect white dress?...maybe but for now my black dress is making me happy.

No comments: