Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Saturday 7 April 2007

Sarah Coggles, an e-store of delights.


I recently stumbled across Sarah Coggles e-store. It's full of great designers and brands and some really unique finds. I adore these little badges from Alexander McQueen's McQ range - I don't know why but pink flamingos and and ice-cream equate to summer-time in my mind! (Flamingos!) Coggles also stock my favourite jeans brand - Cheap Monday. I recently dragged out my grey Cheap Mondays; I've lived in my overdyed, black jeans all winter and the sunshine required a lighter colour. At £40 and a perfect fit for my shape, I couldn't ask for anymore. I know finding jeans that fit perfectly, can be a nightmare but I can highly recommend Cheap Monday.


No comments: