Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Thursday 5 April 2007

Lookbook Preview - Kate Moss Topshop...I'm a little underwhelmed!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...but I've decided to categorise them:

Good Moss

Edgy/Fashion Forward Moss

Sorry to be controversial but even though this dress (right) is fashion forward, the sequin thing's been done quite a lot.


Overdone Mannish Moss (maybe even a little boring!)

Well Styled...but what is it really like?

Kate Models...So how could they look bad!

The jeans look...quite simple. The dress on the far right, a little bin-bag looking (may just be the light!). The navy dress, left...stunning. Check out the lookbook at Topshop and make up your own mind. I think I'll reserve final judgment until I see them in-store.

No comments: