Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Thursday 12 April 2007

Diesel - Not so much logo hell, as design heaven.














































I have to admit I'm not the biggest fan of Diesel clothes. I used to be and I still have some great jeans but then it turned into logo hell (those of you that read my blog regularly, will know how I feel about logos!). I have got some fab tops and dresses that are logo free and do have the quirky design details that I love...but I bought them several years ago. Recently I'd begun to feel that they'd taken their finger off the style pulse, so I was pleasantly surprised when I stumbled across their website and saw these visions in gold. I was shocked to see the voluminous blouses and skinny, high waisted trousers - I also love the gathered hem mini-dress. I have to say, I haven't really seen anything like this is stores - but I haven't been in a Diesel flagship store for a while, just department stores that sell various brands. If I do spot any of these items I may convert back to Diesel, we'll have to wait and see.

No comments: