Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 2 April 2007

Antipodium - I'm blown away!







I'm simply in awe of Antipodium. A completely unique, yet relatively affordable range of clothing. It is both fashion forward and classic in its design. I adore the simple lines and buttoned shirt styles, including the stunning high-waisted, voluminous skirts - amazing.




Launched during London Fashion Week in September 2003, its aim was to introduce an eclectic mix of world class antipodean and international fashion to the UK market. The response to the first Antipodium boutique, based in Shoreditch, was overwhelming and the brand soon became much-admired for its unique concept and creative ethos.
I am totally in love with this purple dress, inspirationally named, the Baby's Got Back Dress! An amazing design with the quirky collar - I can see myself in it now with skinny jeans and pumps! A stunning stand out colour, great back detail...the complete package. Antipodium's range is available from their own on-line store - my dream dress, from My Wardrobe at £120 (currently they have a 20% off discount - enter ONE in the checkout area. Offer ends today. £96 is much nicer!).


No comments: