Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 1 April 2007

While I was looking for Twinkle by Wenlan I found...



I put Twinkle into Google, on the look out for Twinkle by Wenlan, when I stumbled across this little gem of a site. Twinkle in the Sky is a gorgeous U.S. online store with an amazing selection of quirky dresses. Singer/songwriter Trish T. Trang and jewellery designer Sue Koh have created fun, feminine fashion at decidedly undesigner prices. I adore the two dresses above - the styling in the photography manages to create ultra-stylish looks. Search through the website for some more great design pieces but the dresses are definitely among my favourites.

No comments: