Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 19 March 2007

Valencia - Fab Fashion Find No.1


Fallas was amazing, as was one of my favourite cities in the world - Valencia. I used to live there and I forgot how much I loved trawling the little sides streets for amazing unique fashion finds. This weekend I stumbled upon this little retro shop, with a mix of vintage and replica pieces. Bacilococo was a veritable aladin's cave, full of stunning bags and accessories and amazing clothing - particularly the 70s and 60s dresses - all very NOW but still truly retro. I really loved their changing room (left), an antique indoor phone box - genius! So if you find yourself in Valencia, Spain, in the Carmen part of the old town, pop along to Bacilococo in Calle Purisima, a true vintage haven. They haven't a website yet but you can email them here.

No comments: