Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 5 March 2007

Chloé - The new collection's growing on me.


At first I was a little unsure of the new Chloé fall collection, by Paulo Melim Andersson...but the more I look at each piece, the more certain items seem to stand out. I particularly love the use of orange, as both a main and accent colour, especially the drop waisted, ruffle dress above. I'm not a big fan of the patent, platform, doc martin style boots (they were too much of a distraction). The styling details were also a triumph. The oversized satchels were stunning, I'm sure we'll see them on several celebrity arms (or more likely shoulders!) this fall. I'm also a huge fan of printed scarves and adore the turban styling below. I'm sure they will be sufficiently expensive, so no Chloé for me this fall...but we can all look on with envy!!!

No comments: