Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 4 December 2007

I've been hiding...

I've been on my travels, popping to some gigs, museum visiting and catching up with friends. My highlights have to be another astounding Interpol gig, this time in Alexandra Palace and an amazingly intimate Sia gig on the good ship Thekla in Bristol's Mud Dock. Thekla Social is an old Baltic coaster ship, converted by an eccentric musician to provide a truly unique music venue. I've extolled the virtues of Interpol here, Sia is yet to feature on Random Fashion Coolness but she definitely deserves a mention. Sia is famous for her collaborations with Zero 7 but her solo work is truly outstanding and her voice a piece of true joy. The set design was also amazing, a totally kitsch explosion of colour. Hear and see more here.

No comments: