Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Friday 28 December 2007

Gucci cruise ad campaign...it makes me want to run away to the sun.



Gucci's cruise campaign for 2008 evokes many feelings of nostalgia. It has a definitive 70's vibe to its photography, a real sense of "hommage" to Sophia Lauren with California gold added into the mix. It makes me want to run to the sun, which I feel compelled to do tomorrow! I'm off to España to ring in the New Year with a little touch of heat and a lack of rain. I shall resume posting in January and my resolution more postage! ¡Feliz Año Nuevo a Todos!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.