Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 23 December 2007

2007 - The year of the non-plastic bag.


A major player in the fashion money making stakes has to be the revolt against the plastic bag...urggghh, plastic, environmentally unfriendly plus faaaarrr less interesting than the current hype. If I had to choose a favourite it would have to be the New Shopping Bag, by Susan Bijl available from Designboom. The main reason I love it is that I would actually use it as a shopping bag. I wouldn't be too frightened to place food inside and risk it getting stained or smelly; it's nylon i.e. wipe clean!! I also wouldn't feel compelled to put it put it on eBay and quintuple my money! See my favourite here on Designboom.

No comments: