Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 29 October 2007

Erdem...where have you been hiding?


Erdem is a name I've seen floating around several magazines recently. I'd never heard of this fashion brand before, therefore further investigation was required. Their website is a revelation. It showcases an eclectic mix of shape and style and makes me yearn for summer as the U.K.'s dark nights draw in. The hints of colour, bold prints and mix of fabrics offer everything that appeals to me in a collection. I have been unable to find an online stockist yet but on their website is a list of their above ground stores. Keep your eye on Erdem, I feel a bright future beckons...or maybe just a hint of colour.

No comments: