Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 17 September 2007

Phillip spoils us again with 3.1 for spring.


Regular readers of my blog will understand my appreciation and general fawning over 3.1 Phillip Lim. As London fashion week begins in earnest, I am now digesting the delights that were on offer during New York's semaine. Elegance, varying lengths and splashes of colour were highlight's of Lim's collection and his understated elegance continues to delight. Flashes of banana yellow could be spotted peeping out in accessories, as well as block colour dresses and blouses. I also adore his use of navy as a base colour as opposed to black, such a great compliment to the deep peaches and yellows. See Lim's complete collection at Style.com and decided whether my "fanship" is justified.


No comments: