Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Bertie's Fall Campaign - I'm rushing out to buy some wool tights tomorrow!



Bertie's new wintery ad campaign, coupled with the erratic British weather, have set my mind to "cold" dressing. My tights are only ever of the opaque variety but I haven't donned a pair for quite a few months now - the grey wool on show in Bertie's new ads have rekindled my love of the tight, so a pair shall be purchased soon. Bertie have also shown me the way forward in footwear. My feet have been free all summer, contained only by the narrowest pieces of flip-flop leather, so the prospect of imprisoning them again can be slightly daunting. Bertie have offered several glimmers of hope, in the form of their ankle boots. See all on offer at the Shoe Studio.

No comments: