Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Thursday 21 June 2007

Should I love this dress...or can you be too patriotic?


Every time I see this Union Jack print dress by Paul Smith, I become more and more enchanted by it. It feels very wrong though...should I be enthralled by what is essentially a flag print dress? The only thing that prevents me buying it, the price tag. At £600 I'd prefer to make my own toga style dress but I cannot help the spell that this dress casts; each time I look at it, I love it more. Check out Paul Smith's website for more Union Jack inspired fashion and Sarah Coggles for this particular dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's cool if you don't live in G.-B. but since you do... i'd say it's a pass...