Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 27 May 2007

Brennan & Burch...illustration translates into design.



At heart, I'm quite a dweeb. I love quirky drawings and sketches and I'm sure I could become quite obsessive about comics if I allowed myself! Brennan & Burch really caught my eye. They transfer gorgeous illustrations into unique fashion pieces. I love the lookbook on their site, each piece is backed by its design inspiration. There's an e-store too, with plenty more of these affordable originals. Each design is printed in limited amounts, so your very unlikely to see these illustrations repeated. Check out the website for more details about this London based theme.

No comments: