Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 21 May 2007

Pollini - A Futuristic Fashion Odyssey



Accessories can truly make an outfit - the more fashion forward, the more appealing. These stunning specimens are by Pollini, a company with links to several other major designers, based in Italy. They came to my attention in this month's Vogue, which featured this fantastic, seemingly quite animal friendly, cork handbag (below). For the rest of their Spring collection see their website or Elle.com. I hope you agree that these are truly original pieces and more eye-catching than anything I've seen in a long time. They remind me of the vision of the future portrayed in Blade Runner, an aesthetically stunning film to match this jewellery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I love it!