Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Saturday 28 April 2007

The Oversized, Slouchy Cardigan.



The last time I visited Londinium, I saw one or two very stylish young ladies in fab, oversized, grey cardigans. I've seen a few cardigans that I like. Above are examples (left to right) from, Jigsaw, Reiss and Paul & Joe (an interesting back twist - a bit like the Topshop one I posted about). I found the epitome of the slouchy cardigan at Boutique by Topshop, right. It's huge! Comfortable, cosy, all round loveliness! (I feel like I'm describing a grandma shawl!). My boyfriend, Things of Random Coolness, thinks it looks like an "I'm having a fat day" outfit - but I assure you, when I tried it on, it was surprisingly stylish. The down side - as per usual, when something a little bit different goes online at Topshop, it's almost immediately out-of-stock in most sizes.

No comments: