Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 26 March 2007

GLITTER & twisted - Costume jewellery at its best.


The lacey, doilly look is something I haven't explored but these fab pieces of costume jewellery, by GLITTER & twisted, are persuading me to try it out. I saw someone wearing one of these lace look collar necklaces on the weekend and it really did look like part of her t-shirt, I was truly impressed. If such a simple accessory can give any top a vintage look, I'm willing to give it a try. I also love the lace cuff bracelets. I don't wear bangles very well, the noise of them clanging together is too distracting but I do like the idea of this lace cuff. Check out the website for more fab, kitsch jewellery ideas. You can't buy directly off the site but there is a link to contact them about how to make purchases.

No comments: