Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 30 January 2007

Topshop - They NEVER get it wrong.


I'm sure Topshop could make a bin-bag look stylish! The gorgeous showcase of their styles above shows the diversity of their products. I've sent for the items below and they should arrive tomorrow (you can see the smock, tie-top jacket in a previous post). I'm not sure if I'll keep all the items but return postage is free - so shopping with Topshop could reduce your shopping remorse! All 4 items would cost me £200 - which seems very reasonable for 2 jackets, 1 coat and 1 tunic-top - especially when you consider my dilema over the Bi La Li jacket. I'll let you know if I decide to keep them.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that grey, long coat so much!

Random Fashion Coolness said...

I'm glad you like the coat. My order arrived today from Topshop. I 'm keeping the 2 shorter jackets - the "kangaroo" top in tabacco was a weird colour and the longer coat was just a little too fitted for my liking (although it has the most beautiful pockets).