Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 16 December 2007

Office - Helping with the Christmas shoe dilema.



Christmas can be a difficult party season for the tall. Shoes present me with a daily dilema but my anxiety increases two-fold during the festive season. I wear flats - my feet are the size of small boats, so they seem the obvious choice. BUT Christmas party wear does not lend itself to the wearing of my usual maritime specials, you are supposed to do heels. have placed a small chink of light at the end of my shoe tunnel. Heels can still look quirky, even if you are tall and they are kind enough to offer me a variety of heel heights to ease my head bump potential. What I like about Office is that they offer you a look book so you can preview your purchase on a real foot of a real human cool person (see above)!

No comments: