Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Wednesday 17 October 2007

Vivienne Westwood - Historically Organic.


This little one speaks for itself. Vivienne Westwood's designs blow me away. Coggles are stocking what I can only consider my dream dress, below (if it weren't for the price tag of £2,555!). But it is Miss. Westwood's new add campaign that has caught my attention. She has channeled her inner cave woman and made a very organic, back to basics set of print adds, with a personal appearance to boot. I adore the unusual use of bones as accessories and the "minimal" dirt make-up. Fashion must be fun and Vivienne Westwood's tongue-in-cheek viewpoint is so refreshing. Feast your eyes on what Vivienne has to offer here and start some serious penny pinching now!

No comments: