Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 28 October 2007

Space NK - Beauty becomes beautiful.


There are posts to come from my Barcelonian experience but here is something that has caught my eye since my return. Space NK are producing their own beauty range, which would add more than a hint of coolness to any bathroom or dressing table. I adore the design value that these products offer. This is my problem; sometimes the "value for money" ethic behind beauty products is lost on me. "Is it pretty to look at?", tends to be my first question, "Does it work?", tends to be my second...so wrong! Well apparently these products work and look beautiful; everything I require!

No comments: