Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Miss Geschick & Lady Lapus - disasters become fashion.


At the Designer's Block one stall that really stood out was Miss Geschick & Lady Lapus. This German duo's "hairy" underwear shocked my eyes slightly, definitely sparking my interest! The products I truly love are above, aptly named "Chewy Beauty" (hair clips and badges) and "Disaster". Another favourite you must check out is kotztierchen - they are puking pets; not an attractive prospect but what a cool name! I think it is my inherently clumsy nature that attracts me to making an eventful incident into a piece of fashionable art! See their e-store here and marvel at their concept below.


No comments: