Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Monday 6 August 2007

Plain Jane - Not my type of clothing but still oooozing with style.


It isn't often that I post about a product I don't really like...but in the case of Plain Jane, I felt it would be appropriate. I'm not a fan of their clothing range, a little to brand/logo based for me BUT their website is a completely different matter. The photography is very seductive and has a beautiful dark edge to it. You may disagree and find the smoke edged photography a little clichéd but take a look and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I really liked the first one. It looks edgy, but yet it has a feeling of old hollywood glamour, like you say, seductive. But the second pic just looks trashy. That´s my opinon.

Execuse my bad english ;)