Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 10 July 2007

Topshop Basics - Still the best.


With the plethora of good value, U.K. High Street stores (Primark, Peacocks, New Look etc.) it is hard to choose between them for the basics. Recently, Topshop has emerged head and shoulders above the rest (in my opinion only!!). These basic pintuck detail tops (scroll down the link page to find them) are an amazing find for £14 each! The pictures really do not do these tops justice - the pintuck detail is great and the fit (flap wing sleeves) is extremely flattering. I bought this top in electric blue, as it suits my colouring - I have to say Topshop triumphs for me!

No comments: