Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Thursday 12 July 2007

Antoni & Alison - Let your accessories speak for you.



The regular readers of my blog will know of my love for Antoni and Alison but their new additions to the collection have left me drooling (in a fashionable sense!). I'm not a huge fan of logos or bold statements but I do have a soft spot for fashion with a sense of humour and a big splash of sarcasm! These bags and purses literally speak for themselves, so enjoy!

2 comments:

LittleDoodles said...

I love these...there's something quirky yet traditional about them..maybe English eccentricity (we do it best!)

Anonymous said...

I love the wallet!