Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Friday 22 June 2007

Bold but still Beautiful?


Is bold always beautiful? I love dramatic prints but are these a little too much? My fashion mantra is always, "it must be original" but even I am confused with these tees by Topshop Boutique. The Skeleton Shirt - a little too freaky and aren't skeleton's on the decline? The Big Square Shirt - medallion bling? I depends on how you would wear them both. Simple accessories, muted colours. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Annik Lee said...

I love this Topshop Skeleton Dress!
You can just wear it with leather jacket or without, both look amazing!
But I've beeing search this dress for so long, it already out of store, even not selling on ebay..
Any idea where can I get this lovely dress? X