Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Thursday 3 May 2007

My Lie Down I Think I Love You Bargain



Those of you that read my blog often, will know that I have lusted after a bag by Lie Down I Think I Love You for a while...well know I have one and for the bargain price of £25! Congrats to Emily, the amazing Designer behind the brand, as her beautiful bags are now stocked in Topshop's flagship store on Oxford Street. The last time I had the fortune (sometimes it feels like the mis-fortune, due to the crowds and overall bustle) to be in the Oxford Street store, I picked up this stunning clutch for half the normal price. I know the pictures do not do the bag justice but it is really unique; the distressed grey leather, original vintage scarf - gorgeous. Please email Emily for more information or purchase from Leullu or Perilla.

No comments: