Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Wednesday 11 April 2007

Bright Whites - Look to Jill Stuart.

A white dress is always difficult to wear. There are many obstacles and hurdles you have to think about...Underwear - is it see-through? Where am I going - is there a potential food spillage issue? Jill Stuart has produced a summer range of bright, angelic whites that seem so effortless that they could be worn anywhere, dresed up or down, and the usual hassle seems to disappear. I won't be able to afford one of Jill's stunning creations but I shall take my inspiration form her line when I shop for my white summer creation. Think I'd better get my ironing board ready, to imitate these looks, extra pristine care is definitely needed. See more of Jill Stuart's collection on her website, or buy at Net-a-Porter.


No comments: