Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Tuesday 13 March 2007

Red Leopard - In or Out?


A few years ago I swore off animal print - a dodgy photo from uni confirmed why - I thought (at the time) my "tiger" print cardigan was very cool (THOUGHT). Upon looking at the photo a few years on...it sooo wasn't cool, not then, not now, not ever. So as far as I was concerned that was it - I was done with the animal prints. So imagine my horror when leopard prints became cool again - quirky pumps, leggings, little cardigans...AAAHH! I have managed to steer clear of "the print" until now but I have been seduced by the red leopard print as showcased on the Louis Vuitton catwalk. After seeing it on several people - who all have made look infintely cooler than I ever could - I have surcomed and bought this copy from Urban Outfitters (below right). At £16 it is far more affordable and if I decide that this was truly a mistake and my previous abstinence from "the print" was justified, the £16 was a small price to pay!

No comments: