Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Thursday 1 March 2007

Oh Stella!


Wow...I've had difficulty getting my hands on pictures from Stella McCartney's Fall show in Paris today...but from what I have seen in looks amazing!! I adore the cape/mac above - it's voluminous but still seems very tailored. Grey/silver and red are a favourite colour combination of mine - the gorgeous red dress with fabulous pocket details, simply stunning. Admirably, Stella is one of the few designers that refuses to use leather or fur in her ranges - it's great to see such beautiful designs are still acheivable without animal cruelty, such as this striking oversized bag. This was one of the most eagerly anticipated shows (especially by me) ... and it truly hasn't disappointed.

No comments: