Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Saturday 3 February 2007

Selma Blair - Individuality at its Best.


There aren't many people that could pull off Selma's look - undercut/shaved, asymmetric, hair. I love the fact that in an industry dominated by perma-tanned style clones, Selma has taken a real risk. Despite being criticised by many - I think Selma looks great. She's edgy, cool and has made a style choice that many American actresses would steer clear of (but Europeans would embrace). I read a post last week saying, "lets all pray that she's only done this for a role in a dodgy 80s film/futuristic drama" - I'm just hoping she's done this to be different. (I'm loving her oversized cardigan too - not many could look that good at the supermarket)


No comments: