Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 21 January 2007

Rachel Bilson - Future Style Icon



I've been debating whether or not to include photos of celebrity's...(is it cheesy, naff??) but I really think that Rachel Bilson is a true future style icon. When the O.C. first started everyone touted Mischa Barton as the real fashionista but I think Rachel has a truly unique style. I particularly love the very simple grey dress with the highlighting detail of the red belt (I think she even manages to pull off the white stilettos!). Even the oversized, horizontal striped coat (a fashion no-no for many) looks amazing on her. I love her "boho" casual style - especially her t-shirt above- an hommage to Kate Moss?

No comments: