Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Sunday 21 January 2007

Peter Pan Collars - Chloe 2007



I'm loving the new retro vibe for Chloe's summer 2007 collection. I particularly love the use of huge, floppy bows and peter pan style, rounded collars. I think the contrast between the voluminous sleeves and tight cuffs is extremely flattering. This collection, by Paulo Melim Andersson (previously at Marni) was not loved by all - especially die hard Phoebe Philo fans - but I truly love the direction the label is going in. I could never afford an authentic Chloe piece but am grateful for the lower priced SEE by Chloe range. Check out the Chloe Boutique at Net-a-Porter .

No comments: