Random Fashion Coolness.

Random Fashion Coolness has moved! This blog can now be found at RandomFashionCoolness.com, so make sure you update your bookmarks. See you there!

Thursday 25 January 2007

Winter Coats - Better than snow!



The one thing I love about winter time is getting to wear fabulous coats. I love the style of this Mackage Anabel Coat available from the U.S. store Le Train Bleu . The funnel collar is a great feature, as is the mix of fabrics and the scalloped front hem. I don't know why but I never feel comfortable in a coat without pockets, so these deep, mitten pockets truly finish off a great wardrobe staple. Shame it's $620 - but I think you could justify the cost if you divided it by the number of times you could potentially wear it (a classic girl equation!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this coat. I've been seeing more and more lately with the tails. I think these coats are going to be really big later this year.